Now that I have an 486 PC and a Athlon XP PC, I feel there’s a hole between them. The difference is just too big. So I filled that hole with a Pentium II computer, although it’s not a whole computer yet. It still needs an enclosure, storage and some power. This will be a fun search/project.
What it is right now:
- A Biostar M6TLC motherboard with one AGP, four IDE and two ISA slots.
- A Pentium II 233Mhz processor.
- some RAM
- A Diamond Viper V770 (nVidea TNT2) video card with 32MB RAM
- A Creative SoundBlaster Vibra 16 ISA sound card(CT4180)
- A 3Com Etherlink III network card
I’m looking for the following stuff for this system:
- A midi tower case
- A PSU
- Maybe some more/faster RAM
- A solid state storage solution
- A CD-ROM drive
- A floppy drive
- A Gotek floppy emulator
- A cool case badge