My review on Grouvee.com:
- I really liked roaming through the open world.
- I enjoyed most of the characters.
- The story was good, especially with the flashbacks.
- The watchers were properly terrifying.
- The end battle was satisfying.
- The giant beasts were nice to figure out.
- The climbing mechanic was cool. Especially the towers.
- Why do the stables all look the same?
- Why are there shrines? They feel out of place.
- Why can’t the towers be activated at the bottom? It feels purely like a game mechanic, and I even didn’t know about Ubisoft Towers.
- The Zora settlement feels much too large for the few that inhabit it. Are the walk ways water slides for their enjoyment or something?
- I missed proper dungeons, although I enjoyed the beasts.
- Weapons degrade, so no sense of achievement when gaining a weapon